We appreciate your interest in the Hogg Foundation and our work to advance mental health in Texas. We welcome your questions and feedback.
Hogg Foundation for Mental Health
3001 Lake Austin Blvd.
Austin, TX 78703
For media inquiries:
For grant initiatives, scholarships and fellowships:
For job opportunities:
- Check out our employment opportunities
For a specific department:
Directions and Parking
A University of Texas at Austin parking permit is required to park in the lot at Lake Austin Center, which houses the Hogg Foundation. If you do not have a UT Austin parking permit, you must obtain a temporary visitor’s permit to avoid getting a parking ticket. Visitor permits are available from the Hogg Foundation receptionist on the 4th floor.
- Park in marked “Visitor Parking” or “Any UT Parking Permit.”
- See the receptionist on the 4th floor to obtain a visitor parking permit. Permits that are not scratched or are scratched for multiple days may be subject to parking tickets.
- Display the temporary permit in plain view on the car’s dashboard.
- Do not park in a 15-minute space unless you plan to leave within 15 minutes.
If you have an official disability parking permit you will still need a visitor parking permit to avoid a citation.