Established in 1940, the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health envisions a future in which the people of Texas thrive in communities that support mental health and well-being. Using a variety of approaches, including grantmaking, convening, research and public policy, the foundation works collaboratively to transform how communities promote mental health in everyday life.
Name Usage, Logos and Images
The name of our organization is “Hogg Foundation for Mental Health.” Any subsequent references in articles and other publications can read “Hogg Foundation” or “the foundation.” The Hogg Foundation for Mental Health logo should be reproduced only from supplied artwork. The logo should not be redrawn or altered in any way. Please reference our Identity Guidelines for more information.
To request a high-resolution version of the logo or for images of our mission in action, contact us.
News and Announcements
Check out our recent op-eds, press releases, grant announcements and more.
The goal of the Fund is to reduce inequities in the uptake of vaccines by supporting efforts across Texas to address vaccine equity and barriers to access.
Although the term “vaccine hesitancy” has gained momentum in recent months, it fails to capture the systemic nature of the greater problem of vaccine access. We should rephrase it to “vaccine equity.”
These grants will positively impact well-being, improving academic achievement, and providing relief from COVID-19 for students of color and their families.
Listen to conversations with mental health consumers, practitioners and advocates.
Watch informative interviews, in-depth features, clips from events, and more.
Get news and insights related to our initiatives and the state of mental health in Texas.
Hogg Foundation in the News
- Nacogdoches County set to develop Technology Action Plan for expanding internet access, improving speeds
KLTV, July 1, 2021
- Bastrop County to tap American Rescue Plan funding to boost internet service for residents
Austin American-Statesmen, June 29, 2021
- Keys to COVID-19 Vaccine Success: Trust and a Healthy Foundation
U.S. News & World Report, June 29, 2021
- Victoria County Commissioners Court to consider contract for land use development plan at airport
Victoria Advocate, June 27, 2021
- Despite Biden Administration Initiatives, Vaccines Struggling To Make Waves Among Black Americans
Daily Caller, June 7, 2021
- Biden’s vaccine push fails to gain traction with African Americans
Politico, June 7, 2021