Established in 1940, the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health envisions a future in which the people of Texas thrive in communities that support mental health and well-being. Using a variety of approaches, including grantmaking, convening, research and public policy, the foundation works collaboratively to transform how communities promote mental health in everyday life.
Name Usage, Logos and Images
The name of our organization is “Hogg Foundation for Mental Health.” Any subsequent references in articles and other publications can read “Hogg Foundation” or “the foundation.” The Hogg Foundation for Mental Health logo should be reproduced only from supplied artwork. The logo should not be redrawn or altered in any way. Please reference our Identity Guidelines for more information.
To request a high-resolution version of the logo or for images of our mission in action, contact us.
News and Announcements
Check out our recent op-eds, press releases, grant announcements and more.
These grants will positively impact well-being, improving academic achievement, and providing relief from COVID-19 for students of color and their families.
Establishing an Office of Health Equity would be a turning point for the state in its efforts to eliminate health disparities.
The Hogg Foundation mourns the passing of Stephany J. Bryan, senior program officer and champion of mental health in Texas.
Listen to conversations with mental health consumers, practitioners and advocates.
Watch informative interviews, in-depth features, clips from events, and more.
Get news and insights related to our initiatives and the state of mental health in Texas.
Hogg Foundation in the News
- No objections from lawmakers during hearing on health equity office bill
KXAN, April 7, 2021
- Advocates call on Biden administration to prioritize youth mental health as experts warn of consequences
CNN, March 28, 2021
- Brooks County Park to Receive a Walking Trail and Major Upgrades
KRIS 6, March 12, 2021
- ‘Dead in the water’: Report finds internet service, access needs reboot in Bastrop County
Austin American-Statesman, March 9, 2021
- Addressing disparities benefits all Texans
Austin American-Statesman, March 7, 2021
- Health experts address inequities in COVID-19 vaccine distribution
KGNS, March 1, 2021
- Prevention Institute mourns the loss of Stephany Bryan
Prevention Institute, February 19, 2021