The following opportunity has been shared on behalf of a member or affiliate of the Austin Area African American Behavioral Health Network (4ABHN).
Everyone please sign on/like Instagram – invite your community and colleagues
It is also posted on Saffron Trust Womens Foundation Face Book –
Hello to All,
The Africa Diaspora Task Force is mobilizing, introducing, and facilitating a holistic road map to address COVID-19 disparities in priority populations.
Our ramp-up dialog (To Assist in our Launching Stage) Is ready and will start with 4 – 6 episodes across Instagram SM platforms) Our first dialog will begin this Tuesday, January 12th.
- We will focus on Stigma, Struggle; Shame is Responsibility surrounding Health Equity for Black /African Diaspora.
- This week Phyllis Everette will do the launching and will be the guest speaker discussing the Diaspora Task Teams Mission and why we are important to the Travis County Community
- Deborah & Cynthia will lead as our organizers in this 6-8 weekly dialog
- Deborah & Cynthia will select an expert in the field for our weekly speakers
- This will be hosted by Phyllis Everette, CEO of Saffron Trust Women’s Foundation
- This would be held on the Saffron Trust Women’s Foundation Instagram SM platform.
We believe our Online platform will open our Task Force to expand. This will create partnerships globally and start to create national content about what we are trying to accomplish.
Please make sure to scribe and like the Instagram.