Advancing Wellness & Recovery in Texas
Into the Fold
The monthly podcast on matters of mental health from the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health
The Human Condition
A radio series produced for KUT by the Hogg Foundation that ran from 1971 to 1983
Our video channel that covers everything from policy to peer support to recovery.
Texas Mental Health Information
- MentalHealthTx.org A Web portal for Texas residents who may have mental health needs or who want to support someone who does.
- 2-1-1 Texas Find Texas mental health services including crisis helplines, counseling, support groups and more.
- Texas Veterans Portal A resource for veterans, their families, and their survivors, with helpful information from many government agencies here so you can find the assistance, services, and benefits you need.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.
- More Information and Resources For more information and to connect to resources in your area, visit our Texas Mental Health Information page.
- NAMI Texas The National Alliance on Mental Illness of Texas (NAMI Texas) has a variety of education and support programs for individuals living with mental illness, family members, friends, professionals, other stake holders, and the community at large.
- Mental Health America – Texas MHA Texas is the state’s largest and longest-serving mental health education and advocacy group.
- Via Hope Provides training, technical assistance and consultation to individuals in recovery from mental health concerns, their family members, youths who are interested in mental health, and mental health professionals throughout the state of Texas.
- More Information For more information on consumer and family groups, visit our Texas Mental Health Information page.
- Okay to Say is a community-based movement initiated by the Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute to increase public awareness about how mental health issues affect Texans
- One in Five Minds was created to raise awareness about mental illness, to break down stigma, and to increase access to treatment for children regardless of their ability to pay.
- Say No To Stigma is a blog of The Menninger Clinic, one of the country’s leading psychiatric hospitals.
- More Information For more information on public awareness campaigns in Texas and nationally, visit our Texas Mental Health Information page.
- Mental Health Daily Mental Health Daily is a public service of the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health. The goal is to raise awareness and elevate the level of discourse about mental health and wellness in America by finding and highlighting the most important articles, the most thoughtful features, the best analyses, and the most incisive writers.
- Mental Health Channel The Mental Health Channel is a new online network that’s changing the conversation through inspiring true stories.
- More News and Media For more information on mental health news and media, visit our Texas Mental Health Information page.