We have a new opportunity available that I would like to share with you. Interested candidates may email their resume to me or apply on our Career’s Page https://integralcare.com/careers/LPHA-Team-Lead. Below and attached are the details of the role.
Job summary: Provides assessment, triage, and treatment to individuals diagnosed with mental illnesses who may also have co-occurring substance use disorders and/or chronic health conditions using a recovery based and trauma-informed perspective.
Work in partnership with racially and culturally diverse individuals to define and facilitate their desired life outcomes. Conduct diagnostic evaluations and provide assessment of strengths, preferences, functional impairments and symptoms of psychiatric and/or co-occurring disorder(s) at regular intervals to ensure optimal and personalized services.
Deliver therapeutic evidence-based and best practice interventions including, but not limited to: skills training through psycho-education and patient education strategies, individual, family and/or group services, and delivering crisis services with linkages to crisis resources as needed.
On-call responsibilities may be required dependent upon unit protocols.
In a supervisory capacity, you would provide guidance, direction, and support to all assigned staff. Utilize sound, clinical judgement and are available to provide consultation, direction, debriefing, clinical staffing and support to staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Possess extensive knowledge of current DSM diagnostic criteria and ability to evaluate consumers on a quarterly basis.
· Effectively communicate their clinical impressions, assess the strengths and functional impairments of those they serve and collaborate with racially and culturally diverse individuals to achieve their goals.
· Collaborate professionally with an interdisciplinary treatment team and be adaptable to a wide variety of service environments and rapidly evolving clinical circumstances.
· Be prepared to interact with emergency medical and psychiatric service providers to ensure the safety of Integral Care staff and individuals served.
· Possess computer skills necessary to document work performed and demonstrate the ability to work efficiently to complete all assessments, documentation, and other tasks in a timely manner.
· Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree with a major specialization in Human/Behavioral/Social Services or related field.
· Current and valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
· Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA), LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, or LMFT.
Hours: Full-time; Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm. May have on call rotation.
Salary: $60-055-$68,729 annually, depending on licensed experience.
Why join us: Integral Care has proudly served Travis county residents for the past 50 years. As the largest provider of behavioral health services in Travis County, we are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
By joining our team, you will find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
· Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· Generous vacation/holiday/sick leave
· Life and Short-term/Long-term Disability Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 403(b) retirement account
· 401(a) employer contribution retirement account
· Gold’s gym membership discount
· Mileage reimbursement
Integral Care strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.
For specific positions, additional compensation may be available to those who are bilingual in both English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, or Burmese.