Established in 1940, the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health envisions a future in which the people of Texas thrive in communities that support mental health and well-being. Using a variety of approaches, including grantmaking, convening, research and public policy, the foundation works collaboratively to transform how communities promote mental health in everyday life.
Name Usage, Logos and Images
The name of our organization is “Hogg Foundation for Mental Health.” Any subsequent references in articles and other publications can read “Hogg Foundation” or “the foundation.” The Hogg Foundation for Mental Health logo should be reproduced only from supplied artwork. The logo should not be redrawn or altered in any way. Please reference our Identity Guidelines for more information.
To request a high-resolution version of the logo or for images of our mission in action, contact us.
News and Announcements
Check out our recent op-eds, press releases, grant announcements and more.
The foundation is pleased to announce that it has awarded $20,000 for the Central Texas African American Healthy Minds grants.read more
The Hogg Foundation, as part of its $2.1 million Texas Communities Count initiative, has partnered with Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas, Inc.read more
We should be troubled by anything that would remove protections for an already vulnerable class of young people.read more
Listen to conversations with mental health consumers, practitioners and advocates.
Watch informative interviews, in-depth features, clips from events, and more.
Get news and insights related to our initiatives and the state of mental health in Texas.
Hogg Foundation in the News
- Can AI Support Youth Mental Health?
UT News, February 11, 2020
- County’s Complete Count Committee still has vacancies
Hays Free Press News-Dispatch, February 5, 2020
- Red States Push for Last-Minute Census Advantage
Pew Stateline, January 24, 2020
- Texas Must Support an Inclusive Child Welfare System
UT News, January 24, 2020
- Texas must support an inclusive child welfare system for LGBTQ parents, kids [Opinion]
Houston Chronicle, January 23, 2020
- ‘It’s scary’: As DACA decision looms, Texas college students worry about their future
USA Today, January 18, 2020
- Hogg Foundation awards $329,800 to El Paso-area organizations to aid accurate census count
El Paso Times, January 15, 2020
- City of Socorro nabs Hogg Foundation Communities Count Grant
El Paso Herald-Post, January 14, 2020