Established in 1940, the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health envisions a future in which the people of Texas thrive in communities that support mental health and well-being. Using a variety of approaches, including grantmaking, convening, research and public policy, the foundation works collaboratively to transform how communities promote mental health in everyday life.
Name Usage, Logos and Images
The name of our organization is “Hogg Foundation for Mental Health.” Any subsequent references in articles and other publications can read “Hogg Foundation” or “the foundation.” The Hogg Foundation for Mental Health logo should be reproduced only from supplied artwork. The logo should not be redrawn or altered in any way. Please reference our Identity Guidelines for more information.
To request a high-resolution version of the logo or for images of our mission in action, contact us.
News and Announcements
Check out our recent op-eds, press releases, grant announcements and more.
Investing in social work students to improve the quality and availability of mental health services across Texas.read more
Supporting inclusive, collaborative approaches with a focus on children and youth of color.read more
We’re not just designing buildings; we’re designing a continuum of care.read more
Listen to conversations with mental health consumers, practitioners and advocates.
Watch informative interviews, in-depth features, clips from events, and more.
Get news and insights related to our initiatives and the state of mental health in Texas.
Hogg Foundation in the News
- Knowledge can help prevent social isolation, depression that come with HIV
Victoria Advocate, December 3, 2018
- The peer network as a key to mental health systems
Nonprofit Quarterly, November 19, 2018
- A mental health funder looks to rural Texas as it shifts upstream
Inside Philanthropy, August 6, 2018
- Op-ed: Reunited refugee families will need mental-health services
Waco Tribune, August 3, 2018
- Funders awarding support For mental health care
Health Affairs, August 1, 2018
- SFA School of Social Work receives grant from Hogg Foundation for Mental Health
Shelby County Today, July 31, 2018
- Hogg Foundation gives $4.5 million to address rural community health
Daily Texan, July 23, 2018
- Grant to help mental health organization
KVUE, July 15, 2018