In the summer of 2022, the Hogg Foundation launched the New Voices Showcase for Youth. The goal of this project was to highlight the voices of young creatives aged 16-24 and address the question, “How would the world be different if it cared about your mental health?” in video format.
This video was created by Olivia Droddy and is one of the prize-winning entries to the youth showcase. Ms. Droddy is a 22-year old who has struggled with schizophrenia and hopes to make a difference in this world. We thank Ms. Droddy for her submission.
Throughout the coming weeks we will be featuring additional youth submissions on our blog.
he New Voices Showcase for Youth is a feature for voices from the community, whose views do not represent those of the Hogg Foundation.
- New Voices Showcase: Muted
- New Voices Showcase: Joshua Styles
- New Voices Showcase: Winona’s Monster
- New Voices Showcase: Dear Pandemic Child
- New Voices Showcase: Combat Fatigue
- New Voices Showcase: Aren’t I a Human Being
- New Voices Showcase: Triggered by Lights: Red, White, and Blue
- New Voices Showcase: My Marathon Journey to Mental Health
- New Voices Showcase: Pizza! Pizza! Read All About It!