Thank you for your interest in the Hogg Foundation. We welcome your questions and feedback.
Main: (512) 471-5041
For media inquiries:
For grant initiatives, scholarships and fellowships:
- Learn about our approach to grantmaking
- View open requests for proposals
- View active grant programs
- Contact grants management
For job opportunities:
- Check out our employment opportunities
For a specific department:
Directions and Parking
Hogg Foundation for Mental Health is located at 3001 Lake Austin Blvd., Austin, TX 78703.
A University of Texas at Austin parking permit is required to park in the lot at Lake Austin Center, which houses the Hogg Foundation. If you do not have a UT Austin parking permit, you must obtain a temporary visitor’s permit to avoid getting a parking ticket. Visitor permits are available from the Hogg Foundation receptionist on the 4th floor.
- Park in marked “Visitor Parking” or “Any UT Parking Permit.”
- See the receptionist on the 4th floor to obtain a visitor parking permit. Permits that are not scratched or are scratched for multiple days may be subject to parking tickets.
- Display the temporary permit in plain view on the car’s dashboard.
- Do not park in a 15-minute space unless you plan to leave within 15 minutes.
If you have an official disability parking permit you will still need a visitor parking permit to avoid a citation.