Today’s call will be fun and engaging, as well as an opportunity for your to learn about a new way to engage and interact with others during virtual calls. Please join us!
Reminders about today’s call:
- For security purposes, to access the call, you must have an active Zoom account.
- It will work better to access the call from a computer so you can fully participate.
- Phone-in callers will still be able to hear, but may not have access all the activities that are planned.
- Log-in to your account using your user name and password
- Click this link: https://utexas.zoom.us/j/95082114872 to join the 4ABHN meeting.
- You may be briefly placed in a “waiting room” until the host allows your access
Vicky Coffee | Hogg Foundation for Mental Health
firstname.lastname@example.org | 512-475-7057
TheAustin Area African American Behavioral Health Network meets regularly to participate in dialogue with behavioral health professionals, peers, individuals with lived experience, family members, and others interested in the mental well-being of African Americans.