The following opportunity has been shared on behalf of a member or affiliate of the Austin Area African American Behavioral Health Network
Pathways to Hope Conference on Mental Health & Faith at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts, San Antonio, Texas
Pathways to Hope is a free (VIRTUAL) conference bringing together mental health professionals, social workers, educators, the judicial system, law enforcement, faith community leaders, caregivers, and individuals living with a diagnosis to help improve the mental health care system.
- Reduce the stigma of mental illness;
- Activate and engage faith communities to help support families and individuals living with a mental health disorder
- Bring faith community leaders and mental health practitioners together to provide better community-wide support
- Provide information on resources for community members
- Promote community inclusion