The following opportunity has been shared on behalf of a member or affiliate of the Austin Area African American Behavioral Health Network.
The goals of the surveys are to learn:
- who parents and youth would turn to if they had a concern about mental health or substance use;
- what barriers they face to getting services; and
- what would make getting services easier for them.
The results of the surveys, which close September 31, 2020, will inform the 2020 Update to the Travis County Plan for Children’s Mental Health.
How to help
1. Visit the Kids Living Well Facebook page and share our posts about the surveys on your organization’s Facebook or Instagram accounts. There is one post for youth and another for parents.
2. Email the links to your networks. Links and suggested text are below.
Subject: Take this survey and enter to win one of four $50 gift cards!
Suggested text: Do you want to help improve services for young people with mental health and substance use issues in Austin-Travis County? Take this Kids Living Well survey and enter to win one of four $50 gift cards.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Let Mary know if you would like statements in Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese or Spanish for email or social media.