The Hogg Foundation values evaluation as a powerful tool that examines the outcomes of its grant programs and applies lessons learned to plan for future initiatives. As an organization, the foundation’s mission is to advance recovery and wellness in Texas. The mission of the evaluation team is to foster a culture that encourages two-way communication and strategic learning. Through these efforts, the evaluation team strives to improve initiatives and ensure that they continue to reflect the overall mission of the foundation.
Evaluations of various initiatives are underway and in different stages of progress. For each selected initiative, an external evaluator was either selected by the foundation or identified by the grant partner to lead the evaluation process. Check back for updates as information about lessons learned and outcomes is received.
- Via Hope Person-Centered Recovery Planning Initiative
- Mental Health Research Grants for Assistant Professors in Texas
- Children, Youth and Family Services in Houston
- East Texas Coalition for Mental Health Recovery
- Bilingual Scholarships for Mental Health Workforce Diversity
- Integrated Healthcare Collaborative Care Grant Initiative
- Statewide Learning Community on Integrated Health Care
- Seclusion and Restraint Reduction Initiative