Advancing Wellness & Recovery in Texas
- Findings from Trauma-Informed Care Training at Two Texas State Supported Living Centers
- A Collaborative Care Model of Integrated Health Care: People’s Community Clinic
- Outpatient Competency Restoration
- Statewide Learning Community on Integrated Health Care
- Texas Mental Health Resource
- Bilingual Scholarships
- Building Evaluation Capacity Among Integrated Health Care Organizations
- Mental Health Research Grants
- Hogg Foundation Welcomes Newest National Advisory Council Members
- Wallace Award Winner: Postpartum Depression and Women’s Mental Health Literacy
- Hogg Foundation Awards $153,000 in Grants for Recovery-Oriented Research
- Hogg Foundation for Mental Health Announces 2016 Ima Hogg Scholarship Recipients
- $682,000 in Grants Awarded to Train Mental Health Peer Policy Fellows in Texas
Into the Fold
The monthly podcast, on matters mental health, from the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health
The Human Condition
A radio series produced for KUT by the Hogg Foundation that ran from 1971 to 1983
Our video channel that covers everything from mental health policy to peer support to voices of recovery.
Texas Mental Health Information
A web portal for Texas residents who may have mental health related needs or who want to support someone who does.
Find Texas mental health services including crisis helplines, counseling, support groups and more.
Texas Veterans Portal
A resource for veterans, their families, and their survivors, with helpful information from many government agencies here so you can find the assistance, services, and benefits you need.
The National Alliance on Mental Illness of Texas (NAMI Texas) has a variety of education and support programs for individuals living with mental illness, family members, friends, professionals, other stake holders, and the community at large.
Mental Health America – Texas
MHA Texas is the state’s largest and longest-serving mental health education and advocacy group.
Provides training, technical assistance and consultation to individuals in recovery from mental health concerns, their family members, youth who are interested in mental health, and mental health professionals throughout the state of Texas.
Speak Your Mind Texas
Find out how to support teens and young adults who have mental health and substance use issues.
One in Five Minds
One in Five Minds was created to raise awareness about mental illness, to break down stigma, and to increase access to treatment for children regardless of their ability to pay.
Mental Health Daily
Mental Health Daily is a public service of the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health. The goal is to raise awareness and elevate the level of discourse about mental health and wellness in America by finding and highlighting the most important articles, the most thoughtful features, the best analyses, and the most incisive writers.
Mental Health Channel
The Mental Health Channel is a new online network that’s changing the conversation through inspiring true stories.